13.2.11

Not only hexies...

...but also pixies (look for the great tutorial here) ...
Thank you Hilde!

...and pentagons rosettes...


...all made with the Liesels technique I have learned into this wonderful book. It explain all about pentagons projects and I received it last week as birthday gift from my friends.

The authors (Liesel and Hilde) have made also another book with all the secrets to make perfect hexie. I posted here something about it. I love both the books and I'm enchanted by the quilts the authors made. So magic!

About my work I recognize the back is no perfect...I can make better, I know...

Front side... I prefer... :-)

6 commenti:

  1. You have made a quick start with the pentagons and the little dwarfs! Just like you I just love the pentagon book, it gives me a lot of inspirations!

    RispondiElimina
  2. Ooooh, how lovely, the first pixie I have spotted! Very nice clothed, and good work, the back is absolutly fine. I must know, I have seen original hexies from you :-)
    Hope you have fun with the pixies! He looks like he can do magic spells....

    RispondiElimina
  3. These look fun. I like the pixie especially. It's fun to see new things from Europe.

    RispondiElimina

Thanks for the time you dedicated to me by leaving a comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...